Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Wow, what an amazing time is Easter, what an amazing event. I never understood "the Lamb of God" until I began reading the Bible for myself - and I went to church 40 years prior to that. My mom was the organist so we never missed a Sunday, but I missed the meaning of the "Lamb of God".

But about 10 years ago, I began to read the Bible myself, instead of just 1/2 listening to another person. NOW I GET IT! I PRAY YOU GET IT! Read your Bible, it's alive.

In the Old Testament days, God said something must die to cover your sins. It was a perfect lamb without flaw, that was the Jewish Passover, the same time of year as our Easter. It was a picture of what was to come, Jesus, then as innocent as a perfect lamb. Jesus died at the same time the Jews were killing their lambs.

But unlike the lamb, Jesus had a choice. He didn't have to be tortured and butchered. HE ONLY DID IT BECAUSE HE SAW YOU. HE KNEW HE WAS YOUR ONLY HOPE. God says our sins our too great to be covered by the blood of an animal, the ONLY way to cover your sins on THAT day (your day, and we all have one coming) is to accept what Jesus did for you. How easy is that?!)

We serve a Lord that says "believe that I love you that much". Other religions have their God saying "prove it". Your God loves you so much He would have went through it, even if you were the only one. He personally cares about you, as an individual, and your life.

I hope you have the most wonderful Easter of all, as it represents newness, holiness and hope. Amen. Please let your kids know what Easter REALLY means. It means that at anytime you can be forgiven and start over. Wow.


To sign up for more Christian Life Organizing for women go to A1 Organizing and sign up for our FREE Christian Organizing Webinars on Thursdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment