Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Holly's Habitude: I just wanted to scream!

Today was one of those days that I could have screamed! You know those days, password complications, Computer problems, bill issues, hard decisions, money challenges, time constraints, kids running around, TV too loud, phone ringing but no one answering, everybody's hungry, everything is too loud and no one can find the toilet paper but you. Oh, and I remembered the last 30 minutes I had to go vote. You want to scream. I wanted to scream, but this day I didn't. I haven't really "lost it" in a while actually.

There really is a life of peace awaiting you. I know because our Creator tells us so in His Word. I love what I do because I live what I teach, so I know that it works! During my trials today I decided to focus on what I could accomplish, instead of pulling my hair out and wouldn't you know it, just like the Bible says, my patience paid off. It all works great now, thank you for your patience with my computer and e mail issues.

More here about the Free Christian Organizing and Coaching Webinars when you sign up that you are interested here. Simply put the word Webinar or Webmeetings on the contact form and get to me asap. We will be starting in less than 2 weeks! All you need is a computer and possibly a phone. I will make it very very easy for you, that is how I like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment