Monday, September 19, 2011

Beautiful Beginnings

 You can see our home upper right and our cabin down below the dirt road.  The flowers you see to your right are absolutely amazing, see up close next~  By the way, that cute cottage is for rent most year round and it is breathtaking and relaxing just a couple hours south of Cleveland /Akron / Medina areas.   See more about that at
www.coolcabinstuff.com





 This field is full.  So many think that "summer is the end" when actually there is so much beauty to follow.
This is not Goldenrod my friends. 










These are some of the most beautiful of God's flowers, and sometimes we don't even notice them.  Notice them.









 Don't be down that summer is ending, hey, I wasted my summer with a broken pelvis and back, it's like summer never even happened... but it can't change my Habitude.  I'm holding out out for what is in store, God has plans for all of us.
 As always, God's Word is always Truth.  No one can clothe like He can.
 This looks like a postcard to me!  I feel so blessed.  I literally drop to my knees several times a day to thank Him.  Even if it's in the middle of a Gramma mess.  I'm so grateful
 When my husband took me out to see these, I couldn't believe how beautiful, so I just wanted to share it with you.  Fall is also a beautiful time of year, I hope this helps get you in the right spirit!
Ahhhhhhhh - except for the BarbedWire of course LOL
 And I'm grateful for cows too!





I hope you smiled, I hope it helped.  Summer isn't the end.  Fall is just the beginning!  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment